Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just Discovered Essence's All About Matt Compact Fixing Powder

As you've probably known from my last post, I've definitely been a bit crazy with my face products recently!  So here is another post about another amazing product that I discovered in my local Shoppers Drug Mart.  So Essence just recently made its debut in Canada at Shopper's Drug Mart and I was excited to try out some of their stuff!  I currently have some of their nail polishes and eyeshadows but it's this product that I think I will return for more Essence goodies!  I don't have either the E.L.F HD Powder nor the Makeup Forever HD Powder, so I can't compare them, but I'll definitely let you know how those are compared to this!


So my sister's friend recently picked up Essence's All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder and was raving about it so I decided to pick it up for myself as well...and let me tell you...I absolutely love it even though I've only used it like once!  This comes in a compact so it eliminates the mess of powders and there's a lot of product in there, 8g/0.28oz.  It will definitely take me some time to go through out of these babies, so it's a good deal for $3.99 (CDN).  I bought it today and I just applied it on my starting to shine face and it completely matified it, but I'll see how it holds up until tonight!  Honestly for $4, it didn't really matter to me if it wasn't as good as people raved about but as of now, I really like it!

After some time of usage, I'll definitely update you guys on whether it's a keeper for $4 or whether you should just skip it!

No comments:

Post a Comment