Monday, March 4, 2013

Look At Them Math Nails!

So if you probably didn't know (which you probably don't), I absolutely love math and am currently studying math in university right now!  I'm in what's called a teacher education program which means I am in school, not only to complete my degree but also my teaching degree.  So just last year, I was practice teaching and decided since I was teaching math class, it would be an absolutely appropriate idea to do 'math nails'!  They were a hit!  Please don't mind my crappy nail painting skills, they've improved trust me!

So what did I use for this nail art:
1) Sally Hansen's Celeb City
2) A black striper/black nail art pen (I can't recall the name of it because it doesn't belong to me!)

What did I do:
1) As usual, always apply a base coat (any one will do) to prevent any sort of staining.
2) I did two coats of Sally Hansen's Celeb City to ensure total coverage of my nails, you don't want to have balding spots on your nails!
3) You can either Google math symbols, or in my case, recall them from memory and use a black striper/black nail art pen to draw on your math symbols onto your nails!  For most people, I would recommend to practice on a sheet of paper drawing your math symbols if your hands are shaky, mine were definitely and I can't say how many nails I messed up because of my shaky hands!
4) Once your done with all your symbols, seal it off with a shiny top coat and sit back in awe all the math you have displayed on your nails!

This is uber simple and easy, nothing complicated!  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment